How to get a commission
Fill out a commission request form on the following page: LINK
How much does it cost to get a commission?
Price is determined based on the following:
- Mediums used (digital, paints, pencil, etc.)
- Black & White vs colored
- Number of characters/objects being drawn
- Simple vs Detailed
- Art style
Fill out a Commission Request and I or my husband/business manager will be in touch to talk pricing based on what you want. Prices will typically be higher than the ones below since I’ll be working on it for longer, possibly doing compositions for you to choose from, etc.
Base Cost For At-Convention Commissions:
These prices represent the discounted prices of my commissions at a convention appearance, where I’m typically not spending more than a couple of hours on the work.
- $10 for a custom sketch card (size 2.5×3.5 inches) Examples
- $20 for a custom sketch card (size 4×4 inches)
- $30 for a custom sketch card (size 6×6 inches)
- $20 larger commission B&W of single character (size is usually 9×12″ or 11×14″ Depends on what I have available at the convention)
- $40 larger commission colored with Copic Markers of one character (size is usually 9×12″ or 11×14″. Depends on what I have available at the convention)
- $50 for larger commissions B&W with shading done in pencils of single character
- $60 for larger commissions colored detailed drawing of single character
Anything more complex such as a large commission of multiple characters will not be something I can complete at a convention and will have to be negotiated as a standard commission.
Shipping is available for commissions requesting to use traditional materials and not digital. Artwork that is sized 9×12″ to 11×17″ is usually mailed in a large stiff mailer. Cost for standard domestic U.S. delivery with a tracking number is usually around $6, not including printing costs.